Portugal 2020 – Incentives Mainland
There are the following four Thematic Operational Programmes in the mainland:
- Competitiveness and internationalisation;
- Social inclusion and employment;
- Human capital;
- Sustainability and efficiency in the use of resources.
COMPETE 2020 has as purpose to improve the competitiveness and internationalisation of Portuguese economy. Being focused mainly on the less developed regions of mainland Portugal – North, Centre and Alentejo (with nationwide scope in the projects of the Cohesion Funds), it forms with the Mainland Regional Operational Programmes a diversified network of tools of public policy and common objectives covering the entire national territory.
Axis II – Reinforcement of the competitiveness of the SMEs and reduction of circumstantial public costs:
- Productive Innovation and Qualified and Creative Entrepreneurship;
- Qualification and Internationalisation of SMEs;
- Research & Development.
Open applications may be consulted HERE